Sunday, September 28, 2008

A couple new files.

Well since I have been sick since Aug 24. I decided I could sit atleast at my computer playing with the DS. I hope you all like the new files. LMK what you think.
This one is a Martha Stewart Pumpkin punch. I used PDDU and George
http://camatwell.googlepages.com/mspumpkinsbrdrcamatwell.cut

This one is for the scrapbook title swap on Cricut MB. It uses OA and SB.
http://camatwell.googlepages.com/unconditionallovetitlecamatwell.cut

I have completed a couple more designs and I will upload them ASAP.
Enjoy.

4 comments:

1derland said...

Love the Halloween border! Great job! I also love your "Unconditional Love", but don't have those carts. You never know! Maybe one day I will though! TFS!!! Great designs!! Hope you're feeling better!

Cindy said...

Great files!! Thanks for sharing and I hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded several of your cuts this AM...really loved the Halloween border. I think all of you that are willing to share your cuts are really wonderful. I need to purchase a creative gene as mine is missing. Thanks again for sharing

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creation!!

Laurel

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.