Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy creating today...

Well lets see so far today I made a blaster shooter from the new Toy Story Midway Mania ride at WDW for a swap I am in. It is really cute. I also made a pair of binoculars for my mom for her swap. I am steady working on a couple swaps for disney stuff. I love the creating part of this craft. Both of the pieces today use George. I will add pictures soon.

Here are the cut files.
http://camatwell.googlepages.com/binocularscamatwell.cut

http://camatwell.googlepages.com/ShooterfromDisneyCamatwell.cut

Enjoy. Any requests????

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Thank you for sharing your files - I love your creations

Laurel

Anonymous said...

Wow Thanks I was just working on my page for this ride. Do you have a picture of the finish cut?

Tammy

cricuteerwannabe said...

Thanks for sharing your file. I am planning on going to WDW next year and am looking forward to this ride. I am also looking forward to pics of the finished cut. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

WOW CRYSTAL!!!!
YOU DID A FANTASIC JOB ON THE BLASTER...I WILL NEED THIS
WE ARE GOING BACK TO DISNEY IN MAY
THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR SHARIING
WANDA

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.