Monday, July 7, 2008

Beach Mesh Border







Hello anyone out there, LOL. Today I created a beach mesh border it is 3x12. I think it turned out cute. I would love to do it again and do really muted shades of chalk for those posed beach pictures. LOL. This is made simply with PDDU. My goal is to make a mesh for all occasions. We will see. My husband has decided he wanted me to try and make a wrought iron fence like from the Haunted Mansion cue at WDW. I have finished that too will post it in the next day or two. I am also working on making it in a not so scarey version with flowers in the background. Almost done just working on the details of the flowers. I will post it soon.

http://camatwell.googlepages.com/BeachMeshBorderCamatwell.cut

Keep checking back.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! You do great work! Thanks so much for sharing.

Jen said...

beautiful! And love the glitter on it. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda K said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!

craftaddict said...

Thanks for sharing this, I'm so glad I have the cart. Love all your meshes.
eileenpaul

Sherie said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.