Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today I created a new file...


Boy this cricut design studio creating is totally addicting. I have been making cut files for awhile. I simply love it. Today a poster asked for a Mickey Mouse mesh cut file. I thought how much fun that would be to create. So bam I started and in only an hour or so (could have been less if the floor didn't need to be mopped, LOL) either way, I finished and here it is.
I like it. I used Mickey and Friends cart.
I cut the file out, BTW it cuts beautifully. My kids were amazed. That is all the gratitude I need.

4 comments:

findit1 said...

This is really cute. I love mesh files.

Anonymous said...

wow - so awesome - thats for making this for me - i was the one who was looking for the mickey mesh. just so great!!!!
disneygal in crciut board

Anonymous said...

This is so great. I have tons of Disney pictures

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute. thanks so much for sharing

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.