Monday, July 7, 2008

My husband wanted this cut LOL




He was looking at my Haunted Mansion layout and said you know what would be cool, I of course said what, he said a gate like they have at the attraction. So off I go thinking and with his idea and my abilities with this software, this is what I came up with. I hope you all like it. I did make it haunted like if you make it black and do spider webs or something. If you make it white and do the flowers behind it, I think it would look so picture perfect. The gates can be attached to the ends of your page and then you could put vellum behind the doors and make it so they open. I could even see this turning into a card . Oh the ideas just keep rolling. OH this uses HEA for the scroll work on the gate, and George for the gate and WIMG for the flowers.

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

I really like the gate! And also having the flowers behind the gate. Neat idea. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I think you are extremely talented and think you have found a wonderful way to express yourself and share with others. You are Beautiful too!

Love MOM

MaryNSC said...

THis Is Just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

Love this gate

Laurel

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.