Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ok Last cut file of the day...




Well thats what she said....




Anyway I wanted to make one more mesh file before I turned off the bug today. I wanted something pretty and something not too many people use that often. Here is a way for you guys to see the possibilities of the 50 States Cartridge. The flowers are so pretty and the birds are too.


I used all 50 flower images, some look like simple twigs to me but who am I too say what kind of state flower you can have, LOL.


Anyway here is the screen shot. I did cut this out. It is time consuming, But the outcome is gorgeous. Enjoy.



2 comments:

Loreen said...

very cool cut =) thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Crystal,

I just love all your meshes. Very creative. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.