Thursday, July 10, 2008

A fun girly mesh




Today I was in the mood to make something glittery and girly and of course Mickey was on my mind. Oh wait it is always on my mind. LOL. I created this with the Mickey and Friends cart and the Title is Mickey Font. I also used George for the frame but I suppose you cut free cut that if you don't have George. After cutting it all out. I added layer after layer and then Stickled it of course. I just love those sparkly bottles. I hope you enjoy. This one did take me longer than others because of those Tiny purse straps. Everything cuts great though.

LMK if you like it.

5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

wow this is fabulous! I love all the girly things on M&F cart. Wonderful work!

Juliex

Amanda K said...

What a great mesh!! Thanks for sharing!! I'll be bookmarking your site - looking forward to see more!

rosered said...

All of your work is awesome--you are so talented and creative! Will look for more.

nancy

findit1 said...

I just love this mesh.

zipedee said...

Very cute!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.