Saturday, July 5, 2008

In a spooky mood????


Well I decided while going through my pictures I found Halloween pictures that needed to be scrapped. I thought hmmm... So this is what I came up with.

It was all created with PDDU.

I hope you enjoy. Oh on the other pagesI made it so you can cut those in the colors you like and then make the mesh 3D. I think it will totally change this up. If you would like me to post the cut file add a comment and I will post it.
The 4th picture is totally stickled out. LOL




Ok I posted the cut file. Here you go enjoy and thanks for the comments, I am currently working on another one. LOL. Will I ever stop. ....... NOPE DON'T THINK SO.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, please post the cut file. Thank you for your hard work. Kathy

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Great job on the mesh! I hope you post the cut file! Chelle

Unknown said...

I Really like this.
Please post the cut file.
Thank you for sharing.

marcia

Cheryl said...

That is fantastic. We totally love Halloween. Please post the cut file. I can see many possibilities for layouts. Thanks, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

This is precious! Please, please, please post your cut file. TFS!

DivaInPink

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the cut file!
Lisa

Amanda K said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!

Jen said...

I love halloween. Thank you for sharing your designs

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. thanks for sharing. I am new to the DS and looking for ideas. i have six grandkids and lots of pictures I need to get in books

Anonymous said...

this is so neat could u give me the heads up on how to get started doing something like this. i want to make laser cards.
thanks kay
im going to see if i can email you im on the cricut message board as kay mcbride

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.